Friday, January 29, 2010

Whats Best For Dry Cough And Slight Congestion Bad Sore Throat, Very Dry, Bad Congestion, For 4 Days?

Bad Sore Throat, Very Dry, Bad Congestion, for 4 days? - whats best for dry cough and slight congestion

Cheerleading After training 4 days ago, I began to feel unwell, sore throat and small. I thought it was not Biggy, but then started very bad, very bad! Neck pain feels like sharp nails into his neck the whole time. I gargle with salt water and tried to honey, and I never drank so much liquid in my life, I really do not know what to do. I saw the doctor yesterday and I tested for strep. The answer was negative and the doc said it was a virus. I kept going, but it was not bad. I have tried Tylonal, Zyrtec and almost everything. I woke up this morning at 7.00 clock so bad. And when I came to bed at midnight. I had to burn a bit of a cough and my right eye still, from time to time. Please help me! Many thanks, Alayna

1 comments:

Lucky M said...

Stay in bed and sweat as much as possible. Also try to sleep longer - like 10 to 12 hours per night in order to strengthen the immune system

Post a Comment