Monday, January 18, 2010

Qa Test Plan Tips For Software Testers(freshers)...question For Testers Only.?

Tips for software testers(freshers)...question for testers only.? - qa test plan

I am new to this ... did a little reading, though. I am a little worried and nervous start working on something I know little (I mean .... Even though I know practically a course in quality control and testing, I think .... I still lack the practical knowledge ...) I know that it always displays a certain point, but in my case, I'm 2-3 years experience.Any advice people?

I only ask you real answers.
And before you ask, I am a computer engineer by education ...

1 comments:

LoverOfW... said...

Ok, if you are in the computer industry has given fresh impetus in order to know in areas that we are little used. It is a fact of life in our industry. No course can not fully prepared for what to do in real life.

What you need to do is research, adaptation and learning to develop. I'm in business since 1980, mainly in product development (design, tester, test lead, manager, etc..) A few years I went to a new company and was an architect of the infrastructure. Every day I deal with things that have only heard or read, but can not stop. Leo, I'm talking about the people, investigate, ask questions of experienced people.

Especially when in the sample set to be only courses and training ideas and approaches. You have to every project that you know how I prove what is the approach we should be able to analyze the conditions which must provide proof of doing what tools.

Post a Comment