Friday, February 12, 2010

Nero Vision 4 What Nero Vision 5 (Nero 8) Have That Nero Vision 4 (Nero 7) Don't Have?

What Nero Vision 5 (Nero 8) have that Nero Vision 4 (Nero 7) don't have? - nero vision 4

I think you Nero 8 is a bit expensive.
Nero 7 is .... much cheaper, but I really want to .... in the program Nero Vision I would like to DVDs, on normal flights .... be read to burn DVD Player and Nero Vision 5 is the only program I know that this can be done.

Now, what is Nero Vision 5 Nero Vision 4 does not work?

3 comments:

Guy said...

I have Nero Vision 4 and all the files, the recording played in my DVD player. A player is about 6 years.

Do you have probs with Nero Vision 4, I would like to know.

Alookie was the site of Nero. You can not link to something that actually says what features you get with Nero Vision 5

JESTER said...

Why do not you download the demo version of Nero 8 and have a look. I did and ended up buying. more functions and menus are incredible 3D effects

justme said...

Have you been here?

http://www.nero.com

Post a Comment