Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blue Print Of Park Bench I Need Help With My Ford Tempo GL?

I need help with my ford tempo GL? - blue print of park bench

Okie First Everybody knows where I can see a blueprint / cabling exposition of my free time ... and I, if you have a question for my park / dash lights go out, I just checked the bulbs replaced one of the LEDs on the park, but I dont work checked fuses his property. (i wasent sure you have the right to check them all 1 at a time, so good), but that is active on another idea?

2 comments:

blanders... said...

Consult your library. I have received information on a motorcycle once, and the library had the repair manual I needed.
Lights, sounds like a blown fuse or broken. It is a wire that is attached to the starter solenoid. He bolted to the battery cable, but a much smaller wire gauge. You are not the only one who has a tempo?

C-Rock said...

It could be the headlight switch or turn off the lights turn signals are transported by two.

Post a Comment