Thursday, December 17, 2009

I L L E G A Lp R E T E E N I Am Trying To Open A Document On Microsoft Office Word And It Shows Up As Symbols!?

I am trying to open a document on Microsoft Office word and it shows up as symbols!? - i l l e g a lp r e t e e n

I am trying to a document that says you really need and what is open, "File Conversion: Select the encoding that makes your document readable. Text Encoding: Windows (Default), MS-DOS, other encoding. Therefore, the coding can be seen as the Western European (Windows), Korean, Vietnamese, etc., but ends with this issue ... EV E @ bp for OP No. CI n0 dUÐ be selected rp m ° s e y0 ul cð fp WRM ð ñ s ° ° ° Ñ ‰ r að his "IU ° gx sk xÐ o0 EQO Ð ° + U LP S Tr
AIQ CT] N 5 O ¶ u eo AP IO P or "... IO0
. ³ Y ¶ O ° 's ° q AIC lÐ No Sop Vb
QQQ _p šð mP tíð e0 bR a0 N ± 3 N 1 I ap ... via e TS i shouted a bubblin g group B EP.

Please help me solve this problem. If you have any questions, for help and I'll write again, because I urgently need a solution to my problem! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment